Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update on Pillows of Hope

I am so overwhelmed by the response we've received about Pillows of Hope! I was brought to tears when I started receiving coupons, pillows and donations in the mail.  I never thought I'd have such a great response!  So far we have received more than 20 pillows (only 15 are in the picture below) and with the coupons I've gotten, we plan on buying a whole lot more! 


Thank you to everyone who has been so kind and generous! The kids at the hospital are going to LOVE these! We have 1 WEEK LEFT before Emily's surgery, so I will be using all those great coupons to purchase as many as we can very soon!  If you would like to donate a pillow, there is still time! And even if you can't get it to me before March 2nd, its ok.  Emily will be going back to the hospital often, so we can always bring your pillow at another time.  What's most important is that these adorable pillows bring a smile and hope to some very sick children.  Please continue to help us! 

Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment