Monday, January 23, 2012

Amazing Photo

I took this photo to try and get a better look at how the ulcer was healing and couldn't believe what I saw. Using the flash on my iPhone camera, you can see the beautiful red reflex...but look closely. You can also see not only the tube from the glaucoma valve, but the lens implant that replaced the cataract she had removed a couple years ago. The roughness of her cornea is harder to see but it shows the scarred area very well. I pray every day for healing, fading of the scar and continued clarity of her corneas.

5 comments:

  1. I pray the same for here, each day! She's getting better! I know God always answers. It may be long, but he does..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! How old was she when they did the lense replacement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your daughters healing. God is faithful and as long as you keep speaking faith and confessing his word he will continue to give you and your daughter strength in the name of Jesus Amen!. Please keep me posted of her progress. God Blees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came across your blog this morning and was wondering how your daughter is doing? I have two daughters ( 23&25) and both were born with congenital glaucoma. We've gone through all of the surgeries & procedures that you've wrote about, the highs and the lows of hoping for the best, and I just wanted you to know I prayed for you this morning. God is good. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hows is emily doing? I hope better. My son had the same surgery done by him as well but it looks like its rejecting. i am terrified to do another one.

    ReplyDelete