Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh My God...I Can See The Tube

After we noticed Emily's eye looked different on the night the drainage tube opened up on it's own, we took pictures of her eye mainly because it was the best way to get a clear view of what was going on. She moves around so much and it's hard to get a good solid look at her eye. As soon as I took a few pictures and looked back at them, my first words were "Oh My God...I can see the tube." I didn't know whether to be completely freaked out, or stunned with amazement. My husband told me I needed to post a picture of it so that everyone else can see what it looks like. So...here it is, a close of up Emily's Left eye. I didn't remove the red eye from the photo because it took away from the clarity and doesn't leave her eye looking natural.

You can clearly see the drainage tube in the center of the eye...its on an angle from right to left.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. Thank you for being transparant. Thank you for letting us into the world you face. Thank you for the truth. Thank you for allowing me to see Emil's eye up close. The tube is amazing...and I agree with you. I would have been freaked, amazed, in awe,etc.etc.etc.
    Thanks Jenn.
    I am here...always.

    ReplyDelete