Saturday, June 27, 2009

No Glasses Needed!

Emily had an appointment with her regular Ophthalmologist, Dr. Morgan, on Thursday and he was very impressed with how well she is doing. Her corneas looked good. No scratches or ulcers. And he couldn't believe at how well she was walking around and engaging in everything she saw. "It's obvious she is seeing, If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it" he said.

She is slightly nearsighted but he feels she is doing well enough right now that she doesn't need glasses! I was so relieved at that because it's just one more thing for me to keep track of. We fought with her last summer with the glasses and now that she is a toddler with an opinion, I know she would probably hate wearing them. And if she's seeing well enough that she doesn't need them...then thats just FANTASTIC!

We don't need to go back to him for 4 months....she'll be 2 by then!

Finally, some good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment