Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trying Yet ANOTHER Medication

I called Dr. Kane yesterday to try and find out if they had any luck scheduling Emily's Glaucoma surgery, expecting to hear "yes, it will be Aug. ____. Instead Dr. Kane told me he has consulted with Dr. Zaidman again and he wants to try another medication before doing the surgery. I guess thats a good thing, but I just feel like it's delaying the inevitable again. Time is something she doesn't have, and neither do I. School is starting again in about a month and I know all of this is going to land in my lap just as the boys start getting into their school routines. It's bad enough that she has been scheduled for surgery to take the transplant stitches out on Sept 2nd, the day before Matthew starts school. I want to reschedule it so bad because I want to spend that LAST day of summer with the boys and really have fun with them. No one consulted me on the date and I just feel like at this point does one more week really matter? They've been in already for almost 2 months...I might just call tomorrow and tell them that I have to change it. My family needs me that day.

Anyway, Dr. Kane called in Pilocarpine, which she has already been on once before. But this time it's only 1% instead of 2%...not sure what the difference is, but its too bad we can't use the 2% because I already have a whole bottle...

More money out the window...

We have to give this to her 4 times a day (in addition to everything else) and he wants to see her on Monday to check her pressure. God willing this will work, we can postpone the surgery...but I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up. Don't get down!!!!

    I am asking you to trust God. Give it to HIM.

    Ask HIM to MAKE the new drops work.Each time you put them in Emily's eyes...BEG HIM....I want you to believe that He WILL heal her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lose hope. Because this is the only thing that overcome your problem.


    SUNIL

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete